The Hi-Tech Engineering Love Support Association is engaged in activities to support the dreams and hopes of children and adolescents in particular so that there are no marginalized neighbors in the local community, and strives to promote independence and welfare where there is a need.
The Hi-Tech Engineering Love Sponsorship was founded in April 2005 and hopes to become a small contribution to various social welfare programs. We volunteer to support our local community activities to improve the vulnerable groups and the local environment in connection with the local welfare system. In addition, we support the donation program for [Rehabilitation Camp
The Hi-Tech Engineering Love Support Association will support the underprivileged neighbors for a warm future and contribute to create a coexisting society with continuous interest and love.
[ Activities ]
1. Sponsoring gifts for the underprivileged on holidays/anniversaries
2. Sponsoring the Fruit of Love
3. Sponsoring regularly the children of alliance through the Green Umbrella Children's Foundation
4. Sponsoring Jeonnam Disabled Parents Solidarity Yeosu Branch for Holidays/Event
5. Sponsoring the holidays/events of the “Living Together Village”
6. Sponsoring the rehabilitation camp at the Ssangbong Day Care Center for the Disabled
7. Donation of Holiday gifts to Dasom Nuri Disabled Persons Day Care Center