VCU(Vapor Combustion Unit) SYSTEM
A technology that uses high temperature heat to safety burn VOCs that cannot be recovered by VRU because they contain O₂ or large amount of moisture
- Application criteria
- Equipment for incineration directly to flames.
- Incineration of volatile base compounds with less than 10% hydrocarbon content wide VOC inflow concentration range
- Auxiliary Fuel : LPG, etc.
- Can handle multi-chemical mixture
- Fully automatic driving
- Anti-Flashback technology
Low investment cost
Simple operation and low maintenance
Fuel-saving technology through high incineration efficiency
Simplified installation work by applying skid type.